BBC CELLPACK Packaging cushion pads: think inside the box!
Protect your products and surprise your consumers with our cushion pads.
Create a “wow” effect for a magical moment!
BBC CELLPACK Packaging cushion pads are the ideal solution to guarantee your products are fully - and elegantly - protected.
Packaging suited to chocolate boxes, biscuit packs and fresh products but also pharmaceuticals and electronics products. Other applications are also possible. Don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas. To provide your products with the ultimate in protection, we offer cushion pads up to 9-ply.
Our cushion pads are made of 100% paper and are available in brown, white or printed. They can be customised to meet your needs, whatever they may be.
Advantages of BBC Cellpack Packaging cushion pads:
- Product protection
- Stabilisation of products during transport
- Optimum quality
- Customisable design
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Additional communication space
In our range of cushion pads paper packaging, we propose you several format:
- Pre-cut cushion pads! To make discoverable compartments in your chocolate or candy boxes to surprise your consumers when they open the box.
- Folded cushion pads! To make a protection in your boxes and to replace the plastic padding by paper padding.
- Cushion pads cut into shapes! Hearts, animals, stars, circles, squares to fit all your box shapes and communication ideas.
CELLPads : Our recyclable and bio-sourced cushion pads
Discover CELLPads, our range of recyclable cushions pads. Our paper cushion pads are ideal for replacing plastic cushion pads.
As part of our commitment to environmentally friendly packaging, the production of our cushion pads is CO2 neutral, which means that for these products we have a carbon neutral footprint of 0. Producing in an environmentally friendly way is important to us and we are committed to meeting our circular economy commitments.
CELLWax product benefits:
- Paper with PEFC Certification
- Paper with FSC ® Certification (FSC - C118528)
- Paper Padding
- Suitable for food contact
- Surprise effect
An environmentally friendly product designed to protect both the product and the consumer's health.
Good for the environment,
Good for customers,
Good for consumers!
BBC CELLPACK Packaging – Packaging for a better future.